Middle distance – single:
M/W 18+(born 2002 or older)
Middle distance – relay:
· swim -M/W 12+ (born 2008 orolder, with triathlon or swimming license, without license M/W 18+ born 2002 or older),
· bike -M/W 18+ (born 2002 or older),
· run -M/W 18+ (born 2002 or older)
· Races will be held according ITU and CTF rules
· Race timing and data processing will be done by timing chip transponders.
· It's mandatory to keep on the right side of the road during the bike segment
4.00 pm – 7.00 pm - bikedrop at T1- Sakarun beach
6.45 am– Bus departure for single competitors and relay swimmers and cyclists from Sali T2 (finish area) to Sakarun (start race)
7.45 am – 8.45 am – open to competitors Sakarun beach
7.30 am – 8.30 am – bag drop-off(streetwear bag and T2 bag), streetwear bags will be transported to the finish area, and T2 bags will be transported to T2 and placed in the designated area
09.00 am – RACE START
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm – bike / checkout
5.00 pm – 8.00 pm – dinner on finish area
6.00 pm – Winner ceremony
The organizer reserves the right to change the schedule with prior notice at race website and race bulletin board.
SINGLE and RELAYS:
· race organization
· after race refreshment
· competitors insurance
· after race dinner
· finisher medal
· Start package
The organizer reserves the right to change the mentioned above with prior notice at race website.
First three competitors in female and male category get a medal and sponsor awards.
First three relay get a medal and sponsor awards.